50M jib length / 0.8T tip load / tower crane QTZ4708 with CE
Description of Hammerhead Tower Crane
As a professional tower crane and construction hoist exporter with
over 16 years of experience, our aims are to:
1. Supply clients with high-quality tower crane, construction hoist
and suspended platform by JinKui service;
2. Supply many types of tower crane, such as topkit tower crane,
topless tower crane, luffing jib tower crane, external climbing
tower crane, internal climbing tower crane, self -erecting tower
crane, derrick tower crane etc.;
3. Supply and dispatch Engineer to the construction site to guide
the installation and training the workers;
4. Supply the spare parts according to your requirements;
5. Supply technical guidance and support.
|Specification of fixed tower crane|
|Rated Lifting Moment||400KN.m|
|Rated Loading Capacity||4T|
|Free standing height||29m|
|Working range||3 to 47m|
|Slewing speed||0.6 r/min|
|Trolley peed||33/22 m/min|
|Jacking-up speed||0.4 m/min|
|Counter jib length||12.89m|
|Power supply||380V/50Hz or according to client’s requirements|
|Electric switch box||Schneider|
|Main Material||140*12mm/angle steel/Q235B|
|Mast section||1.494*1.494*2.2m(block type)|
Why choose JinKui EQUIPMENT
1. Good Service: Can handle any feedback timely.
2. In time delivery and after sale services.
3. Many kinds of models which meet customers needs.
4. Advanced technology makes sure the quality.
5. Technicians are available to service overseas.
Q1: What are the optional parts for your tower cranes?
A1: 1) Anemometer
2) Air conditioner for operation cab
3) Black box for operation cab
4) Remote control
5) Full VFD(Variable Frequency Drive) control
Q2: What is the meaning of QTZ and TC for tower crane model? And
A2: QTZ is classified according to China National Standard.
“Q” is the acronym of Crane in Chinese language (Qing Zhongji),
“T” is the acronym of Tower head type in Chinese language (Ta Shi)
“Z” is the acronym of self rising in Chinese language (Zi Sheng
“TC” is the acronym of Tower Crane in English language.
For example: QTZ63 (5013) means topkit tower crane, the rated
lifting moment is 630KN.M
(63 is 1/10 of the rated lifting moment).
The working jib length is 50 meter and tip load is 1.3t when jib
length is 50m.
Q3: How many countries have you exported your products to?
A3:Our tower cranes had exported to more than 20 countries, such as
Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Cambodia,
Russia, Kazakhstan, Brazil, Cyprus, Belgium, Madagascar and Algeria
Q4: How to confirm a suitable tower crane model?
A4: My dear friends, please tell us the below basic parameters to
confirm tower crane model:
a. Building height or tower crane working height.
b. Max load capacity and tip load capacity.
c. Span or jib length
d. Other Special requirements