China Machine / 5 ton / 1.1 tip load tower crane for construction
|Specification for QTZ5011 Hammerhead Tower Crane|
|Rated Lifting Moment||630KN.M|
|Rated Loading Capacity||5t|
|Max. Lifting Height||120m|
|Free standing height||41m|
|Working range||3 to 50m|
|Trolley speed||44/22 m/min|
|Jacking-up speed||0.4 m/min|
|Hoisting speed||(a=2)80/40/10; (a=4)40/20/5|
|Counter jib length||13m|
|Tower height height||6.2m|
|Power supply||380V/50Hz or according to client's requirements|
|Electric switch box||Schneider|
1.833*1.833*2.5m, 135*10mm /square tube/Q235B
Description of Hammerhead Tower Crane
1. Reduce the dismounting requirements, lower weight, low mounting
height, dismount each mast at a time in the air, save the labor
cost, safety and fast;
2. It is suitable for the special requirement about the height,
such as airport nearby, tunnel, workshop ,and the construction site
with high-tension cable;
3. It is suitable for the construction site that has the
requirement about the crane boom, it can be used as internal
climbing crane in the high-rise buildings, irregular roof or small
4. It is very convenient for dismounting in the restricted
construction site, dismount each crane boom at a time by manual;
5. The steel structure of crane boom has long using life and high
6. Low design cost, short cycle, can much better satisfy the
multiple demands of the customers
Safety Devices of the Hammerhead Tower Crane
1. Height limiter
2. Weight limiter
3. Slewing limiter
4. Moment limiter
5. Range/ trolley limiter
6. Three obstacle lights
7. Anemometer and block box (optional)
Why choose JinKui EQUIPMENT
1. Good Service: Can handle any feedback timely.
2. In time delivery and after sale services.
3. Many kinds of models which meet customers needs.
4. Advanced technology makes sure the quality.
5. Technicians are available to service overseas.
Q1: What are the optional parts for your tower cranes?
A1: 1) Anemometer
2) Air conditioner for operation cab
3) Black box for operation cab
4) Remote control
5) Full VFD(Variable Frequency Drive) control
Q2: What is the meaning of QTZ and TC for tower crane model? And
A2: QTZ is classified according to China National Standard.
“Q” is the acronym of Crane in Chinese language (Qing Zhongji),
“T” is the acronym of Tower head type in Chinese language (Ta Shi)
“Z” is the acronym of self rising in Chinese language (Zi Sheng
“TC” is the acronym of Tower Crane in English language.
For example: QTZ63 (5013) means topkit tower crane, the rated
lifting moment is 630KN.M
(63 is 1/10 of the rated lifting moment).
The working jib length is 50 meter and tip load is 1.3t when jib
length is 50m.
Q3: How many countries have you exported your products to?
A3:Our tower cranes had exported to more than 20 countries, such as
Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Cambodia,
Russia, Kazakhstan, Brazil, Cyprus, Belgium, Madagascar and Algeria
Q4: How to confirm a suitable tower crane model?
A4: My dear friends, please tell us the below basic parameters to
confirm tower crane model:
a. Building height or tower crane working height.
b. Max load capacity and tip load capacity.
c. Span or jib length
d. Other Special requirements